by Continental Club on December 20, 2016
British Airways has loaded its Unforgettable Sale for 2017 travel to destinations worldwide in their Club World Business and First Class cabins. Periods of availability vary by destination as usual, reflecting seasonal demand variations. Fares must be booked by 23:59 GMT on 31st January 2017. An official ‘Sale’ page is published to the airline’s website at ba.com, however the BA Low Fare Finder at ba.com is the best way to check the new fares and availability.
It’s difficult to pick fare highlights out in this particular sale; in part this is due to the last sale in November being a slightly unusual one with only certain destinations covered, but with significant discounts offered. This sale, then, is more comprehensive, but some fares are on-par, some are higher and a few are lower.
Taken in isolation, as opposed to in comparison with other sales, the standout destinations this time are therefore probably Abu Dhabi and Muscat, both of which are on sale from £1195 in Club World, and £1595 in First Class.
An additional offer of a further £200 discount when two Club World tickets are booked together is also offered to destinations in North & Central America. These Companion Club World Business Class Fares must be purchased together and on the exact same itinerary with no deviations permitted.
The destinations included from London Heathrow are Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Baltimore, Chicago, Denver, Dallas Fort Worth, New York (Newark), New York (JFK), Washington, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Miami, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, Seattle, San Francisco, San Jose (California), Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto.
Club World Business Class and First Class Sale fares earn full Tier Point and Avios credit in the British Airways Executive Club, and points in the OnBusiness SME Loyalty programme for eligible members.
For a list of currently available longhaul destinations and starting Club World and First Class fares, scroll down or click ‘READ MORE’ below. The listing includes the equivalent fares from the last (short) sale in November 2016.
The ba.com Sale page is now live, however the fastest way to book these and other fares may still be to use the British Airways Low Fare Finder. Note that not all fares are ‘sale’ fares, but have been included in the interests of completeness:
|Club World||Club World||First||First|
|This Sale||Last Sale||This Sale||Last Sale|
|San Jose CA||£2,095.00||£1,797.00||£2,895.00||£2,097.00|
|Middle East & Africa|
|Far East & Australia|
Fares are the lowest currently available for selected travel dates.
To check these and other fares, visit the British Airways Low Fare Finder.
Full Terms & Conditions:
1. By taking part in this promotion, Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
2. Limited availability of flights at sale prices. All promotional fares quoted are from the departure airports stated in the booking and are based on the lowest available Club World (Business Class), City Flyer Club Europe and First Class return price available on ba.com at this time. When viewing fares from departure point ‘London (All)’, the lowest available fare for any one of all the included London Airports will be shown.
3. Advertised sale prices discounted from lowest price for the relevant route available in the 28 days before 20 December 2016.
4. Prices include all taxes, fees and carrier charges, correct as of 14 December 2016.
5. All prices valid from London Heathrow, London Gatwick and London City airports.
6. Flights to all destinations must be booked between 12:00 GMT 20 December 2016 and 23:59 GMT 31 January 2017 to take advantage of this promotion.
7. This promotion applies to return travel in Club World, City Flyer and First class cabins/travel classes, booked during the booking period for selected travel routes and selected travel periods apply:
a. Travel in Club World and First from London Heathrow to Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Baltimore, Chicago, Denver, Dallas Fort Worth, New York (Newark), New York (JFK), Washington, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Miami, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, Seattle, San Francisco, San Jose (California), Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto is available for selected outbound travel dates between 1 April 2017 and 2 January 2018. Please note tickets must be booked within 355 days before outward travel.
b. Travel in First and Club World from London Heathrow to: Beijing, Shanghai, Moscow, Bangkok, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Dubai, Kuwait, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Nairobi, Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Tel Aviv, Accra and Sydney is available for selected outbound travel dates between 17 January 2017 to 1 January 2018. Please note tickets must be booked within 355 days before outward travel.
c. Travel in Club World and First from London Heathrow to Buenos Aires, Rio De Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Nassau and Grand Cayman is available for selected outbound travel dates between 15 April 2017 and 7 December 2017.
d. Travel in Business Class Plus/Club from London Heathrow operated by Iberia via Madrid to Havana, Guatemala City and Panama City is available for selected travel dates between 8 January 2017 and 30 June 2017
e. Travel in Club World and First from London Gatwick to Barbados, Antigua, St Kitts, Tobago, Providenciales, Orlando, Tampa, Cape Town, Bermuda, New York (JFK), Fort Lauderdale and Oakland (California) is available for selected outbound travel dates between 5 January 2017 and 2 January 2018. Please note tickets must be booked within 355 days before outward travel.
f. Travel in Club Europe from London City Airport to Malaga, Chambery, Dusseldorf, Berlin, Madrid, Florence, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Granada, Dublin, Palma Mallorca, Hamburg, Ibiza, Angers, Frankfurt and Nice is available for selected outbound travel dates between 9 January 2017 and 19 May 2017.
8. Minimum stay periods may apply on selected routes:
a. The following routes from London Gatwick require a Saturday night minimum stay: Barbados, Antigua, St Kitts, Tobago, Providenciales, Orlando, Tampa, Cape Town, Bermuda, New York (JFK), Fort Lauderdale and Oakland (California)
b. The following routes from London Heathrow require a Saturday night minimum stay: Buenos Aires, Rio De Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Nassau and Grand Cayman, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai, Seoul, Beijing, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Nairobi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Tel Aviv, Accra, Moscow, Tehran, Sydney and Singapore.
c. The following routes from London City airport require a Saturday night minimum stay: Malaga, Chambery, Dusseldorf, Berlin, Madrid, Florence, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Granada, Dublin, Palma Mallorca, Hamburg, Ibiza, Angers, Frankfurt and Nice
d. The following routes from London Heathrow require a 3 night minimum stay: Dubai, Muscat, Kuwait, Bahrain and Abu Dhabi.
e. The following routes from London Heathrow operated by Iberia via Madrid require a Saturday night stay: Havana, Panama City and Guatemala City.
9. Individual travel dates are subject to availability. Promotional travel is subject to availability and capacity control, and availability may be limited over bank holidays and peak periods. The number of seats available on each flight at a particular fare may be restricted and it is possible that seats allocated to a particular fare on a particular flight may be fully booked even though seats are still available for sale at a different fare or booking class in the same cabin.
10. For all travel with Iberia via Madrid, an advance purchase of 30 days is required:
London Heathrow operated by Iberia via Madrid to Havana, Guatemala City and Panama City
11. For all travel on the following routes an advance purchase of 28 days is required:
London Heathrow to Beijing, Shanghai, Moscow, Bangkok, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Dubai, Kuwait, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Nairobi, Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Tel Aviv, Accra, Sydney and Buenos Aires, Rio De Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Nassau, Grand Cayman, Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Baltimore, Chicago, Denver, Dallas Fort Worth, New York (Newark), New York (JFK), Washington, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Miami, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, Seattle, San Francisco, San Jose (California), Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto.
12. For all travel on the following routes an advance purchase of 14 days is required:
London Gatwick to Barbados, Antigua, St Kitts, Tobago, Providenciales, Orlando, Tampa, Cape Town, Bermuda, New York (JFK), Fort Lauderdale and Oakland (California).
13. The promotion applies only to flights on the routes specified in the table at ba.com/sale. These are operated by BA except where shown to be operated by American Airlines, Japan Airlines or Iberia. The promotion does not apply to travel on any other BA franchisee or alliance airline, or any flight operated by a codeshare partners.
14. Some fares may be subject to advance booking restrictions. These will be highlighted at the time of booking on ba.com.
15. All promotional flights are non-refundable. Flights booked in Club Europe, Club World and First, no changes are permitted. No changes are allowed on the day of departure. The date of departure is determined by the local date and time of the departing country.
16. Regional connections to London Heathrow or London Gatwick for travel to onward long haul destinations may be available but are not included in this promotion, and vary in cost depending on regional airport.
17. Promotional travel must be booked, ticketed, started and finished in the UK.
18. Promotion does not apply group bookings (10 or more passengers in one booking).
19. Restrictions and supplements may apply on certain flights in Club World, Club Europe and First. Final prices for all sale routes is shown within ba.com.
20. Payment must be made in full at the time of booking. If booking direct with BA via telephone on 0844 493 0775 or online at ba.com, payment by cheque will not be accepted. Bookings made over the telephone may carry a £10 booking fee per person. Calls cost up to 5p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles may vary.
21. Please note that some credit card issuers will not permit payment for air travel from the UK to be paid for on credit cards that they have issued if the billing address is outside the UK. BA does not accept responsibility for the refusal of any card issuer to allow use of its cards for payment. Prices are based on debit card payments. BA applies a charge for other payment methods, including credit cards and Paypal.
22. No cash or credit alternative is available. This promotion has no cash value.
23. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, or deal, including but not limited to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or industry discount fares (including but not limited to agency, industry and employee discounts), inclusive holidays, group discount fares, children/infant fares, or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in the qualifying classes; (iii) bookings made with vouchers (eg shareholder’s discount vouchers); or (iv) upgrades.
24. All travel on BA flights is subject to BA’s General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (see ba.com) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket and itinerary. Travel on services operated by Iberia, American Airlines, Qatar and Japan Airlines are subject to the conditions of carriage of the relevant carrier.
25. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall prevail if there is any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
26. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any tickets or vouchers issued free or at promotional prices in the event of major catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, strike, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.
27. British Airways is not liable for the reproduction of this offer or indirect access via third party websites of these terms and where such reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with this promotion.
28. This promotion, and any non contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it, is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
29. Promoter is British Airways Plc (“BA”), Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 England.